The COVID-19 outbreak is first and foremost a human tragedy, affecting hundreds of thousands of people. It has been declared as a National disaster by the Government. As a socially responsible and committed organization MFSL has decided to provide the privilege of work from home facility to the new joinees for a time being and to ensure their safety & welfare.
General Guidelines :
- For candidates interested for Work from Home profile would be provisioned with 50% of salary/ stipend
- Timing of work would be 9:30 am to 4:30 pm, as per our general working hours, with half an hour lunch break, in case of any task which needs to be completed on the same day then working hours can stretch. Candidate would be entitled for all the holidays as per the Holiday calendar’s and Sunday would be weekly off.
- Candidate would not be eligible for travel allowance
- By the end of the day candidate has to submit his daily report on Asana against assigned task
- After closure of every week the candidate has to submit the weekly log & time sheet & after month end monthly log & timesheet submission would be mandate for processing the salary
- Candidate has to be available twice/ thrice a day for discussion on assigned task on hangout or zoom or any other online platform as desired by the company
- Must have laptop with speedy internet connection
- Must be online available always to respond the queries of the reporting manager
- All the tax implications would be applicable
- Before joining work contract can be shared and accepted